Tuesday, February 24, 2009

the rainbow connection

came across this video on the juxtapoz blog. it's one of my all time favorite songs, i used to sing it while my grandma doris played piano. it always makes me smile and think of my time with her and how great i felt when i was around her.

juxtapoz staffer zolton (same guy who gave me the free zune player) posted the video with this: "strip away the kitsch cinematography and forget for just a moment that these poignant and emotive words are coming out of the mouth of a fourteen pound pile of felt, and this song written by paul williams and kenneth ascher is actually kinda moving: a wistful musing on the delicateness of life and our eternal search as mortal beings for whatever it is that we just can’t find."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...