Monday, January 24, 2011

weekend fun: i bought a car! edition





this weekend i bought my first car ever!! it's a 2011 nissan versa 4dr hatchback and I LOVE IT! my mom & aunt came in town to help me w/ the purchase & financing process but it wasn't as daunting as i was led to believe. i didn't feel pressured or swindled or nervous. i went over all of my options and ended up walking away with the car over $1000 under invoice with a 5yr maintenence plan & 100,000 mi extended warranty at the monthly payment i wanted. all in all it was a great experience & i'm so excited to have a dependable car w/ LOTS of coverage :) go see coggin nissan at the avenues & tell them i sent you! use the AAA buying program & 0% financing until the end of the month!

3 comments:

Jemibook said...

Congrats! I had a good time buying my new car when I first moved to Jacksonville. It is such a breath of fresh air to have a new car and not have to worry about break downs or anything!

Unknown said...

Your baby will turn one soon. How has it been? I've been planning to get a new car later this month and a Nissan is definitely on the list (A Nissan Dualis to be specific). First is because you can get it cheaper compared to other brands without sacrificing the quality. I'm really excited about it and I hope It'll be just fine.

Ernest Houston

Dewey Setlak said...

@Ernest: A Nissan Dualis is indeed a great choice! My sister bought a red Dualis last month. I’ve tried driving it several times already and I can say that it’s a fun and smooth drive. Update us once you’ve bought it, okay? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...